5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried using JDMFV 2016 impreza overlays on the 17? I really want the galaxy ones but they dont have them for the 17's yet.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the 2016 galaxy overlays and they needed a little adjusting for the 2017. It was definitely do-able though. I found that the back overlays were a smidge small, but it covered 99% of the emblem so I felt okay about it. The front overlay was too big, but I was able to cut it down fairly well. If someone got really close and inspected the overlays, you could tell an amateur did it. But I'm happy with them!

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
I have matte black/teal on mine from their site. I have a hatch and took a chance on the sedan cutouts. The trunk emblem size matches the emblem size of the 5 door. I also bought a roll of the tint for clear lenses on the back.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have the 2016 galaxy overlays and they needed a little adjusting for the 2017. It was definitely do-able though. I found that the back overlays were a smidge small, but it covered 99% of the emblem so I felt okay about it. The front overlay was too big, but I was able to cut it down fairly well. If someone got really close and inspected the overlays, you could tell an amateur did it. But I'm happy with them!
Where did you get that from? Do they have any light blue ones for "Island Blue" Impreza models?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Where did you get that from? Do they have any light blue ones for "Island Blue" Impreza models?
Www.jdmfv.com has some overlays as well as full emblem replacements. And www.subispeed.com has emblem replacements, a one with blue stars I know for sure as well as carbon fiber style overlays that look nice. I don?t think they?re island blue more of a darker blue but check it out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got the overlays from jdmfv.com! The "galaxy" overlays only come in either purple, blue, or red. I'm guessing you wouldn't be interested in red, haha! I can't post links to them, but check out jdmfv.com.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I got the overlays from jdmfv.com! The "galaxy" overlays only come in either purple, blue, or red. I'm guessing you wouldn't be interested in red, haha! I can't post links to them, but check out jdmfv.com.
I looked through them all on subispeed and jdmfv before I ultimately went with the black with white stars emblem. I have the black with white rally armor on a black car but the galaxy ones are cool. I might get the blue galaxy overlay for the steering wheel. I saw today after looking around a black with gold stars emblem that looks great.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts