5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at a kakumei Glossy Black Add on Rear Spoiler was saw it was for the newer models on the impreza hatchback and was wondering if it would fit my 2017 but I cant seem to find the measurements and was wondering if anyone else has bought this item or know what they are...thank you for your time

·
ModFather
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
1,413 Posts

·
ModFather
1,413 Posts
I haven't noticed much of an effect but to be honest, we haven't gotten much rain and I haven't been in a snow storm driving yet. Regular driving I don't see any more or less dust on the rear window. I've been wondering the same thing myself TBH. I can say that so far it's been holding up well. We got a little snow yesterday but it was mostly ice pellets so I only went for a quick drive to help a friend at their house about 2 miles away. Not far enough to see if it kept the rear clear enough from the blowing snow. I will update my install page when I get any new info though.

Reactions: BlueImp

·
Registered
119 Posts
Did you or anyone else with a similar extender notice their back window staying cleaner? Iv been pondering aero modifications to gain this effect but didn't have the heart to put the ghetto fins on...
I installed the STI spoiler partly with the hope that it would keep the window cleaner. It doesn't...

·
ModFather
1,413 Posts
This week we had a little snow and the roads were mostly wet, my car is currently a mess. Looks like there is not real difference on a wet road that they put down salt.

Sky Car Automotive lighting Vehicle Hood

Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle

·
Registered
135 Posts
Darn, I'm planning a modification to keep the camera clear... Thinking of splicing the wwf line, with or without an aux pump, nozzle pointed at camera... In theory hitting the rear wash should clean the camera lens too... Hopefully

1 - 8 of 8 Posts