5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately, my college campus and the surrounding area (Pittsburgh, PA) is being overrun by Fiesta's and Focus' and I could not stand by with my 1999 Legacy SUS and watch them destroy my beloved campus with their superior handling and cornering ability on the winding roads. I just picked up my Impreza hatchback today, and it's time to re-claim what rightly belongs to Subaru once again (at least against the base model fiesta and focus)!

·
Registered
730 Posts
I don't think anyone can even compare a Fiesta or a Focus to the new Impreza, especially the Sport trim with the hidden features the car has, or any Subaru for that matter. Plus the AWD traction. Let's see the Fiesta or Focus "flying around those winding roads" in the middle of a snowstorm :smile2:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was looking forward to comparing the handling of my Impreza to my Dad's 2016 WRX, because I honestly feel that the Impreza would give the WRX a run for it's money. After I told my Dad this, he went straight to a Subaru dealership yesterday and traded in his WRX for the 2018 STI. So, now I need to contend with that monster. hahaha

·
Registered
730 Posts
I was looking forward to comparing the handling of my Impreza to my Dad's 2016 WRX, because I honestly feel that the Impreza would give the WRX a run for it's money. After I told my Dad this, he went straight to a Subaru dealership yesterday and traded in his WRX for the 2018 STI. So, now I need to contend with that monster. hahaha
I'm pretty sure the STI would eat our Impreza for breakfast, lunch & dinner 24/7 365. I don't think it's even possible to compare the two. The STI would be the winner, trust me. The Impreza at 152 HP vs the STI at 305 HP.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts