5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Impreza Limited Hatchback
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Prior to this purchase, I drove a 2014 Nissan Juke Nismo 6mt for quite a awhile. Loved the car dearly, but equity wise made sense to move on. I was looking at a 2015 forester XT but it was a totally a lemon they were trying to fool me to buy at a local dealer, good thing I’m 23 & certified, I sniffed that out quickly. I found a 2017 Impreza Limited with 88,000 for 17,5, and jumped. Now I’m here!

since buying I threw on some flaps, and changed factory fog lamps because I CANT STAND when auto makers use LED for one portion of lights and halogen for another. Planning on a Yakima roof setup soon for biking/climbing trips and hoping to put bigger A/Ts and a lift eventually as well. Why not just buy a xtrek you ask? Because I didn’t have the money for that asshole! Lol
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Wheel
Wheel Tire Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol no problem. Brand new Nameless 5" muffler axle back. Maybe 100 miles on it
How was the drone at freeway speeds? I’ve looked into this setup but that’s my only thing making me nervous, especially with a CVT and this being my daily.

·
Registered
2021 Subaru Impreza 5-Door Sport 5MT
149 Posts
How was the drone at freeway speeds? I’ve looked into this setup but that’s my only thing making me nervous, especially with a CVT and this being my daily.
Honestly, the overall volume wasn't too bad. It was slightly louder than what I wanted. Honestly the Executive model is likely perfect for me. Highway drone is the quietest portion of the exhaust. Picking up speed is where it got a bit loud for me, but as soon as I was at 70-80, its really not bad.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Honestly, the overall volume wasn't too bad. It was slightly louder than what I wanted. Honestly the Executive model is likely perfect for me. Highway drone is the quietest portion of the exhaust. Picking up speed is where it got a bit loud for me, but as soon as I was at 70-80, its really not bad.
Sounds like I could have some interest then! I’ll get in touch soon!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts