5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
ModFather
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
1,293 Posts
Yikes! Quite spendy. I've been happy with my LED upgrade which was not cheap for all 4 but compared to that I'll stick with what I have.

Reactions: longboy

·
Registered
'19 Impreza 5dr Sport
59 Posts
$1800 is way too pricey for me. I'm gonna have to agree with peaty here, my LED upgrades were not cheap but certainly more cost affective than those.
I'd almost rather try and piece together used Limited lights with the DRL C lights and projectors.

·
Registered
2019 Base CVT + Eyesight + Fogs
402 Posts
2k headlights for an 18k car 😒

·
Registered
474 Posts
They look like they are just "dress-up" lights; that hexagonal pattern on the projector lenses seem to serve no logical purpose. I doubt these lights will even improve the lighting. Still, I'm sure there is some idiot out there willing to pay the money....

·
ModFather
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
1,293 Posts
Has to be that cost just because no others on market.
If we drove Honda Civics my guess is they would be 2- 300. Limited market, the number of people that are even interested in buying this has to be minuscule. So like anything it's the first batch that costs the most.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yikes. We popped in 2 LED headlights to replace the non-LEDs on our Arcimoto for about $78. Also replaced blinkers and license plate for maybe $50 more. I’m sticking with the OEM until they die.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I really like the looks of this but like everyone is saying the price is astronomical. Definitely going to find an alternative.

·
Registered
474 Posts
If it were a set of headlights made by a major, known manufacturer, it might be worth the price. But what I see is just a bunch of frippery added to a fairly mundane LED headlight set.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts