5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after about 8 years and 2 attempts at purchasing a wrx I finally got mine! I attempted to buy one in 2012 but the dealership didn’t have any and didn’t expect to be getting any for a long time then. Then I tried to trade a mustang for one and the same dealership wouldn’t give me anywhere close to what KBB said my car was worth so I bought a Silverado. Now that I work for SIA and they added the wrx to the vip invoice pricing program the time has come!! So I went searching for a 2019 white limited with the HK stereo and after looking at every single subaru dealer in indiana and all 4 states surrounding indiana I came up empty handed. But was able to talk my local dealer into a left over 2018 50th anniversary edition that is tippy top fully loaded for $1300 under invoice. I’m pretty sure it’s because about every dealer that received a 50th wrx still has it because you could buy a base sti for cheaper! But since I got the deal of the century on top of the fact being a factory employee gets me even more money back on incentive on my off cycle bonus check I settled on something other than white.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Congrats! That's gonna be a fun car

·
Registered
441 Posts
Enjoy! You deserve it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts