5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the wife's car back in today to have it's first service done, and the recall for the fuel issue. After they logged it into the computer they let me know right away that they had already performed that recall when I took it in for the infotainment/backup camera recall. So it was just an oil change and tire rotation today. This time they offered me a loaner car, another Lithium Red Pearl Impreza Sport 5dr, like my wife's but with a few less options. Again, they offered me a FREE detail but I once again declined because I had just detailed it yesterday and it was supposed to storm here today. So again, HUGE shout out to FLOW SUBARU! I absolutely love this dealership! We couldn't have asked for better customer service than what we receive from FLOW!

On another note, I noticed today while driving the loaner that the regular infotainment system actually sounds better at low volume than my wife's does with the Harmon Kardon system.The HK system sounds great turned up, but you really have to crank it to make it sound good. Also, and this drives my wife insane, the turn signal on the loaner car had the ability to just "flick" it and it would blink 3 times (so does my XV), but with her car you have to just turn the actual turn signal on. Is that normal? It seems the more expensive car like my wife's would have this ability too. Am I wrong?

·
Registered
41 Posts
One-Touch Lane Changer: turn on or off in Menu

Also, and this drives my wife insane, the turn signal on the loaner car had the ability to just "flick" it and it would blink 3 times (so does my XV), but with her car you have to just turn the actual turn signal on. Is that normal? It seems the more expensive car like my wife's would have this ability too. Am I wrong?
The "One-Touch Lane Changer" feature can be turned on or off in the user menu (I believe you will find instructions on page 3-43 of the manual).

David

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The "One-Touch Lane Changer" feature can be turned on or off in the user menu (I believe you will find instructions on page 3-43 of the manual).

David
Thank you! I will check that out!

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got the One Touch Lane Changer turned ON now so the wife will be happy tomorrow. Thanks NoData for the info! Now if I could figure out to change the weather to where we actually live...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts