5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Impreza Sport 5dr
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Just moved to CO and bought a '19 Impreza Sport 5dr with just under 6k mi. This is my first Subie (since convincing my mom to buy her SVX new in '92). Among other brands, I drove a few used WRX's and decided that for my low amount of driving, it made more sense to get an N/A Impreza. I love the dark tint it came with, the "Karmon Hardon" sound system, and the smartphone app controls like remote start, lock/unlock, tracking, and disable.

Coming from sports cars, (Del Sol SiR, Eclipse GT, Focus ST, RSX, and most recently a Scion FR-S, I was surprised at the Sport's agility and steering feel. Gotta love that low-slung, axle-mounted Boxer! If you close your eyes (not recommended), it almost feels like my FR-S, with (gulp) even less power.

I don't plan to mod too much, especially given the sport-tuned suspension, already-decent 18" sport rims and summer tires. So far, the only item I've ordered is a Nameless front strut tower brace and the only "mods" I've made are removing front plate and all 3 rear headrests.

I'm thinking down the road I might add a roof rack for the snowboards, mud flaps (Rally Armor wants how much?!) and maybe a subtle axle-back like the Nameless muffled quad tip or 5" muffled single pipe.

Looking forward to enjoying my new baby and learning from this great forum!

·
ModFather
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
1,226 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts