5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, so when I was in high school my parents got me a 2009 Impreza. I was unable to make the payments on it after 6 months (350 a month as an irresponsible teenager was asking a bit much!) so it was sold off quickly to pay the loan back. My next subaru was a 2005 Legacy GT that my ex convinced her parents to buy for us when we were without a car. This time the transmission went because the previous owner had never changed the transmission fluid.

Fast forward about 4 years and my 03 Focus dropped a valve seat leaving me without a car. At this point in my life I'm working as a glassblower and actually making a decent living for myself so off to the Subaru dealer I went with 2,000 down. Picked up a brand new, white, 2017 Impreza wagon at a tad under invoice on my first negotiation with a car salesman. Needless to say I'm proud of myself and love this car!

No plans for power mods here but I do have plenty of plans for the audio system. My focus was home to a 15" sub on about 2,000w rms and I have a custom recone kit coming in the next few weeks. I'll be starting a build log for the system as soon as I'm able to get started!

Attachments

Reactions: 1stsubie

·
Administrator
785 Posts
Congrats! Now you won't have to worry about any previous owners since you bought new.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Welcome! Hot glass is cool!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I've been working with glass for about 4 years now and low every minute of it. Yeah I'm excited to be able to know all of the maintenance that will be done with this car. Also that warranty is nie haha

·
Registered
59 Posts
Nice, Congrats! I secretly want a white Impreza, they just look so good in white to me. I went with a blue one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts