5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone! I picked up my 2017 Impreza Sport Sedan 2 months ago today. Wanted the WRX to fill the void from getting rid of my Mazdaspeed3 previously, but as I'm going back to school I needed something a little more affordable. Pretty happy with the car. Bummed on the cheap rockford fosgate upgrade (hoping that I may be able to tap into the sub output on the amp to power a sub in the truck), and disappointed with the DRL that that I thought were fog lights until I took the car home.

Was hoping to get some ideas on what to do with my car here. So far all I've done is tint it (5% visibility in the back and 15% in the front). Pics to come soon. Thanks!

·
Administrator
785 Posts
Congrats! I too, wish I could've bought a WRX, but it wasn't practical. You'll enjoy the car more after a few mods. It won't have the highlights of a WRX, but it is a Subaru.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Hey Everyone! I picked up my 2017 Impreza Sport Sedan 2 months ago today. Wanted the WRX to fill the void from getting rid of my Mazdaspeed3 previously, but as I'm going back to school I needed something a little more affordable. Pretty happy with the car. Bummed on the cheap rockford fosgate upgrade (hoping that I may be able to tap into the sub output on the amp to power a sub in the truck), and disappointed with the DRL that that I thought were fog lights until I took the car home.

Was hoping to get some ideas on what to do with my car here. So far all I've done is tint it (5% visibility in the back and 15% in the front). Pics to come soon. Thanks!
Welcome to the forum. I think most of us wish we could have got the WRX, but unfortunately I'd end up losing my license with speeding tickets lol.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Welcome :) and wow that must be some dark tints! Got any pics? I'm going to be doing a complete overhaul of the audio system so I opted out of the RF upgrade. So the amp does have a sub out?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts