5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to Subaru and after lots of research we chose the 2023 Impreza Sport. I love the way it drives. Looking for any tips and support info you all might have for a new owner. Thanks!

· Registered
2023 Impreza base sedan 5 spd
17 Posts
I just bought the base Sedan (white). I changed out rims/tires and the difference is unbelievable. I chose the sedan because we also have a CrossTrek so I wanted to be different than the Mrs. Yours looks really sharp.

· ModFather
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
1,688 Posts
Welcome! Both my kids have white scoobies. I typically don't care for white but I love the pearl white a lot! One thing you should check is the tire pressure when the tires are cold. I find the dealer tends to put more air in than necessary making the ride rough. Check the plate on the inside of the drivers door for the correct pressure. It's not on the tire, that's max pressure.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just bought the base Sedan (white). I changed out rims/tires and the difference is unbelievable. I chose the sedan because we also have a CrossTrek so I wanted to be different than the Mrs. Yours looks really sharp.
Yes, I really like the bigger wheels and lower profile tires. Very sharp through corners. Thanks!

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome! Both my kids have white scoobies. I typically don't care for white but I love the pearl white a lot! One thing you should check is the tire pressure when the tires are cold. I find the dealer tends to put more air in than necessary making the ride rough. Check the plate on the inside of the drivers door for the correct pressure. It's not on the tire, that's max pressure.
Thanks for the tip. I’ll double check the tire pressure. Definitely don’t want them over pressure with the lower profile tires.

· Registered
2017 Subaru Impreza Sport
56 Posts
Thanks for the tip. I’ll double check the tire pressure. Definitely don’t want them over pressure with the lower profile tires.
Hey there. Welcome and congrats on your Impreza Sport. I have the 17 year and loving it since the first day I drove it off the lot. I too picked out the CWP! It really pops on the car. Just so you know the tire pressure is 33 front and 32 rear. The car has a great ride feel even with the low profile tires. I am quite impressed to be honest. Once again welcome and keep us updated. This is my 17 Impreza Sport.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Grille
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

1 - 8 of 8 Posts