5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I botched up... I purchased a used FJ part number for the flexible strut tower brace instead of the FL that I actually need. I can't really blame the seller since they didn't have specific applications listed, and I can't return it now anyway since I already started the refinish.

I believe the E4010FJ002 is for 2013-2017 XV's or 2015 Imprezas - the bolt hole pattern on the strut mounts is just slightly larger than on newer models, so if anybody has an older XV or Impreza or knows someone who does, and might enjoy this little add on, I'll be selling it for what I paid ($260) plus shipping. No charge for the custom black paint. :wink2: FYI - It retails new for $450.

I'll post a picture once the paint has fully cured and it's been reassembled.

(E4010FL000 is the correct part number for 2017+ Imprezas and 2018+ Crosstreks in case anyone is curious; I found them new for $318 at a dealership in Colorado)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So I botched up... I purchased a used FJ part number for the flexible strut tower brace instead of the FL that I actually need. I can't really blame the seller since they didn't have specific applications listed, and I can't return it now anyway since I already started the refinish.

I believe the E4010FJ002 is for 2013-2017 XV's or 2015 Imprezas - the bolt hole pattern on the strut mounts is just slightly larger than on newer models, so if anybody has an older XV or Impreza or knows someone who does, and might enjoy this little add on, I'll be selling it for what I paid ($260) plus shipping. No charge for the custom black paint. :wink2: FYI - It retails new for $450.

I'll post a picture once the paint has fully cured and it's been reassembled.

(E4010FL000 is the correct part number for 2017+ Imprezas and 2018+ Crosstreks in case anyone is curious; I found them new for $318 at a dealership in Colorado)

As promised, here’s the used but freshly refinished E4010FJ002...
IMG_2674.jpg IMG_2675.jpg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts