5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A gift box from a Subaru office located in Barrington, NJ showed up at my door yesterday. Just wondering if anyone else who bought a 2017 Impreza got one of these or maybe something else?

It's a messenger bag made by a company called TUMI. It's not on the Tumi or SubaruGear websites, but Tumi customer was able to look it up and said it sells for $140.
It has a small Subaru logo on the front and a removable laptop/tablet sleeve inside that has the subaru logo on it.
Other than that, it's just a ballistic nylon bag.
I really don't need any more bags, so I am selling mine on Ebay.

I did fill out a few surveys a few weeks after I picked up my Impreza Premium, but I never knew that this was coming.

Attachments

·
Registered
308 Posts
The last Subaru I bought, I didn't get anything.. Well aren't you a lucky duck! Hopefully you can get a few more bucks for it though :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
I bought an Outback Fall of 2015 and did receive an option to get 1 of 3 shirts with Subaru logo. That's it, and nothing yet for my 2017 Impreza. Swag in the bag for you.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Wow that's a great gift! It could have been the survey that you filled out or there could have been randomly picking impreza buyers for the gift. Who knows what goes through their minds.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Decided to keep it

I decide not to sell it and keep it instead. It really is a nice bag even though it's nylon and not leather. A lot better than my current one

·
Registered
308 Posts
Lol it started to grow on you, didn't it? That's still cool though. The only thing I get is letters in the mail that tell me they're having sales and to come buy another one... Not nearly as nice haha !

·
Registered
229 Posts
Would be great if they gave us some goodies as a thank you after making the purchase, those being; a bag like this, model car, coffee mug, and so on.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I bought my 2017 Impreza premium late in Janauary and have not received anything. My dealer gave me a small bag with a water bottle, ice scraper, scratch pad, key chains and a coupon for a free car wash.
How long after buying the car did the bag come?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Maybe they're giving gifts to people who overpaid for the car? :laugh:
*gets gift in the mail. Feels both delighted and saddened*

1 - 11 of 11 Posts