5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ModFather
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the off chance someone local to me (66047 Lawrence KS) wants a set of 16 Wheels.

I have a set of wheels and tires for sale $350USD for all 4, Local pick up or I'll meet somewhere within reasonable distance. I do not want to ship these.

The wheels are:

2011 Legacy Wheels 215/55-16 6.5 wide ET 48 5X100 , they are in good shape. I'd need to double check, it's been a while but no curb rash.

with TPMS sensors but are not compatible with our platform, will work with 315 MHz systems on other Subarus depending on the year/model.

Tires are General G-MAX AS-03 (Ultra High Performance All-Season) Size: 215/55ZR16

I used these a few winter seasons on my BRZ, they currently have about 7/32'nds of tread and are in good shape.

Here are a few pics. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I'm assuming these will also fit on the Sport with the larger front discs. Many examples of 16" wheels fitting.

·
ModFather
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think they will fit the sport too, although I haven't tried. I will most likely do a test fit on my Sport, for science, when I go to swap my winter tires over :)

·
ModFather
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, I've bought and sold a number of things on FB Marketplace. I figure I'd try her first, then my local KCSubaru board. I'd rather they go to a good home if possible :) Next would be the FB marketplace ;)

Reactions: longboy

·
Registered
43 Posts
Also worth trying Facebook marketplace if you're on FB. I've sold more stuff there lately vs. CL.
Facebook makes you give away your personal info to strangers in order to do business. You can meet a craigslist at the local grocery store and no information is exchanged, only goods and currency.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts