5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am the original owner, located in Durham, NC. My family is expanding and I need an SUV. Please contact me via the ad or by call/text at (nine-one-nine) 945-Four Zero Two Five.

https://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/d/2017-subaru-impreza-13k-mi/6669195100.html

Thanks!!

Selling my 2017 Subaru Impreza 5-spd that I bought new last year from Johnson Subaru in Cary, with 6 miles on the odometer (my test drive). No accidents, non-smoker, no damage or problems. It's practically a new car, still has that new car smell. Tires are in great shape. At 13,000 miles, it still has the remainder of the factory 3yr/36k bumper-to-bumper warranty and the 5yr/60k powertrain warranty, both of which are transferable. All service records are available.

Has a 6.5" touchscreen Apple CarPlay / Android Auto stereo from the factory, with speech-to-text, calling and music. Has Siri button on the steering wheel. It is a really game-changing feature, but it also has bluetooth if you still want to use that kind of stuff. Has a backup camera as well.

Included extras are an OEM Subaru Thule roof rack with one bike attachment ($400 new), Husky floor liners front/rear ($150), an OEM Subaru rear hatch rubber cargo tray ($80) and a Curt trailer hitch with 4-prong wiring module ($200 new). I've never towed anything heavy with this car but I used the hitch to bring my 150-lb sailboat down to the lake three or four times. Original floor mats come with the car.

I'm selling because when I bought this car we just had one kid. Then we got a dog and my wife is pregnant with kid #2, so now I'm looking for an SUV.

------------------

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

I am located in Durham, NC (zip 27713) close to Southpoint Mall, off Exit 276/I-40 in the Woodcroft/Hope Valley area and I can show the car after 6 PM most workdays, or most any time on the weekend. If you want to fly/drive in from a distant location, let me know and we can coordinate it. I have a lien on the car at a local credit union so we'll have to do the sale locally. I will not take a personal check or ship this car. If you don't already know how to drive stick shift and want to buy this car, please bring a friend who knows how to drive a manual transmission so he or she can try it out for you :) You can also call or text me and I'll be glad to answer any questions you have. If you want a specific picture or video let me know and I can text it to you.

Kelly Blue Book Private Party Value (not including any of the extras): $18,402

Kelly Blue Book Private Party Value Range: $17,509 - $19,294

My price: $16,995 or best reasonable offer.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Craigslist ad says deleted by poster. Hopefully that's a sign that you've found a buyer already. Congrats on that and the family addition

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It’s pending sale, buyer is working on getting financing straight and left a deposit. I’ll let you all know if it falls through, though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts