5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale for $125, local only for now, located in Southern California 91709. Updated 7/5/21.

Bought directly from Nameless and installed in November 2018. Uninstalled August 2020 since it wasn't compatible with my hitch. Used for around 10,000 miles. Planned to get it modified at a shop, but decided not to since I've been camping more frequently and usually move around early in the morning. Just wiped it up too, and had no issues whatsoever. Bushings and hardware still look good, but It would need a brand new gasket.

Just in case, this is for the 2017-2021 Impreza Wagon / 2018-2021 Crosstrek model.

Pics:

·
Registered
2020 Impreza, 5speed, 2.5" lift, Nameless 5" muffler and some falken wildpeaks.
40 Posts
Currently have one installed on my 2020 impreza. Love this muffler! Sounds great! (Modified my hitch to keep using this muffer)

·
Registered
8 Posts
For sale, local only for now, located in Southern California 91709.

Bought directly from Nameless and installed in November 2018. Uninstalled August 2020 since it wasn't compatible with my hitch. Used for around 10,000 miles. Planned to get it modified at a shop, but decided not to since I've been camping more frequently and usually move around early in the morning. Just wiped it up too, and had no issues whatsoever. Bushings and hardware still look good, but It would need a brand new gasket.

Just in case, this is for the 2017-2021 Impreza Wagon / 2018-2021 Crosstrek model.

Pics:
How much ? Im in SoCal as well.

·
Registered
2020 Impreza, 5speed, 2.5" lift, Nameless 5" muffler and some falken wildpeaks.
40 Posts
Wondering how you modified your hitch? I have a drawtite hitch installed already for my bike rack.
I installed the Draw-Tite Sportframe 1"1/4 when I had my stock muffler. Fit good. Then got my nameless not even 2 weeks after and found it touched the right side. Ended up carving out a decent chunk so the nameless wouldn't touch or vibrate against hitch. I reinforced the rest by welding some 1/4 steel just above where I cut out for the muffler. 3 months later I installed my lift and boom tons of room. Wouldn't of needed to modify the hitch if I installed the lift first.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wondering how you modified your hitch? I have a drawtite hitch installed already for my bike rack.
Apologies! I thought I put the price there, but it is $150 for now.

And just to note I do have the Draw-Tite 76209 Class III installed on mine. Pretty much the the exhaust could have fit except for the exit and was planning to try to get a shop to bend the exhaust in a way so it gets out of the way of the hitch.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts