5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I purchased this Coin Holder upgrade from this ebay seller.

FUSE COIN BOX CONSOLE STORAGE BIN TRAY FIT FOR SUBARU XV FORESTER IMPREZA LEGACY | eBay

This thing is very high quality. Very much worth the upgrade for $10.52 (which I can see now the price has actually been reduced since I purchased). It took 10 days to arrive from China.

I pulled the fuse sticker off my stock door. The sticky was not re-usable so I just used packaging tape to hold it on there.

Fit and finish is perfect. Color matches. Has the same texture as the OEM. Pretty much an exact JDM replica.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The one I have, and looks like he has replaces that pull down fuse box. The fuse box lid pops off easily and the coin holder pops in. Super easy and effective. Can?t tell a difference on the outside, only when you open it.
Does it add a pullout coin pocket above the fuse box?
Yes it does give you a pullout coin pocket.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Gotcha yea I need something like this because there is no place for coins anywhere lol Thank you both for the info

·
Registered
215 Posts
The one from subispeed had the fuse box location sticker already on it but it?s about twice the price of the eBay one. Depends if you wanna transfer the sticker or not

·
Administrator
785 Posts
The one from subispeed had the fuse box location sticker already on it but it?s about twice the price of the eBay one. Depends if you wanna transfer the sticker or not
I got mine from Subispeed. Well worth the purchase.

·
Registered
5 Posts
This is great. Coming from a Nissan Altima, the biggest thing I miss is storage compartments in the car. Now if only someone else were to come up with something similar to a drop down sunglasses holder, I would be all set!

·
Registered
163 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I just ordered mine off eBay from the OPs link and got it for under $10. Looked at the one from Subispeed but they are more expensive and specifically state the sticker for the fuses does NOT come on the one they sell either.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I jst got mine they were out of the carbon fiber sttle hopefully I can get that one eventually.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Thank you OP, I just ordered one.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Just checked Subispeed and the price is $12.95 but shipping doubles the price. Shipping is free from China (????). Any reason to not order from China?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Just checked Subispeed and the price is $12.95 but shipping doubles the price. Shipping is free from China (????). Any reason to not order from China?
Wait time, if you want it NOW, don't order from China. If you have a little patience, ordering from China will be fine.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts