5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A walkthrough for the 2017 Subaru Impreza Hatch from Groove Subaru.

A pretty decent 16 minute video.

Something I wasn't aware of was the Harman Clarify system that comes exclusively to the Impreza apparently. It helps the sound quality apparently from our compressed music files

·
Registered
43 Posts
That is a good video. Thanks John86. What many of us are still "missing" is a video of, or critique of driving the '17 Impreza with a manual transmission. Perhaps we can all agree that driving the 5 speed in the previous gen Impreza was not terrific. Hope it will be measurably improved in the 2017 Impreza!

·
Registered
163 Posts
I've only driven the third generation Subaru WRX Impreza and I found the gearbox to be notchy. Didn't feel quite smooth at all and there was a decent amount of vibration coming through it. Not too sure how the previous generation drove though.

Hopefully one of you can help me out so I have something to compare to lol, I think @John86 had the BRZ and if the transmissions are Subarus (also used in the FRS) then I can get the grasp of what they were like then. Only if it was the same one used for the previous gen Impreza though. I got to drive one of those for a day when my buddy got one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts