5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Another +1 for Mike/Rallisport. I’ve been tuned for maximum SAFE (i.e. no knock) power gains on 93 octane with an AEM intake for over 40k miles now. Well worth the $.

·
Registered
2020 Manual 4-door Base
97 Posts
Probably a stupid question, but I guess I should presume that flashing the ecu to delete rev hang, even without getting mikes tune, will probably void my factory warranty? Especially if anything major happens to my engine or tranny?

·
Registered
754 Posts
The last time I talked with Subaru of America about mods and warranty, they told me mods don't "void the warranty" but will be considered if a warranty claim is made that the mod could affect. Like I stated in an earlier reply, my dealership is aware of my tune. They have experience with many tuned cars (mostly WRX) and continue to service and do warranty work on those and my car. I personally am very satisfied with my decision to get a tune, and I take full responsibility for any good or bad that could result. This is my second non-turbo car that has had a tune. Both cars were improved by it, in my experience.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts