5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
Going to get this along with the rear spoiler extension mod.. Should look pretty decent when its all done.. ..Those that did the spoiler mod and went with 1" extension, did you have to get longer bolts???
TIA

Bill

·
Registered
2018 Base 5 Door
140 Posts
I've got some more photos of the rear spoiler extender/add-on. I like that it's able to add some shape to the rear end without being too aggressive or offensive. It almost looks like an oem option.

If you were on the fence about buying it this should help you decide. Personally I think it's great.

Here's the link I used for my 2018. My total was just over $190
Kakumei Glossy Black Add-on Rear Spoiler FITS 2019 2020 Subaru Impreza Hatchback | eBay

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've got some more photos of the rear spoiler extender/add-on. I like that it's able to add some shape to the rear end without being too aggressive or offensive. It almost looks like an oem option.

If you were on the fence about buying it this should help you decide. Personally I think it's great.

Here's the link I used for my 2018. My total was just over $190
Kakumei Glossy Black Add-on Rear Spoiler FITS 2019 2020 Subaru Impreza Hatchback | eBay
View attachment 25895
View attachment 25896
View attachment 25897
View attachment 25898
View attachment 25899
View attachment 25901
View attachment 25902
View attachment 25903
View attachment 25904
View attachment 25905
What size wheels are you rocking? I just ordered the add-on spoiler :D
I'm just starting to modify my 2017 base hatch impreza :p

·
Registered
2018 Base 5 Door
140 Posts
What size wheels are you rocking? I just ordered the add-on spoiler :D
I'm just starting to modify my 2017 base hatch impreza :p
The wheels are 18x8.5 +45mm. I highly recommend buying hub centering rings if the wheels you buy have a bigger hub bore. I've got a post about wheels somewhere. Check my profile maybe. I've also got a showcase that's got everything on my car, also on my profile page. Happy modding!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Update: this fits perfect on my base 2017 Impreza. Looks super mean and adds so much style to the discontinued blue hinted dark grey! Sorry for the crappy pic, didn’t get the chance to do a proper photoshoot since yesterday lol! Next on the list is I stalling my lowering springs and tinting lights. Can’t wait to see how good my car looks when I’m all done with it. 🍑
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Car Vehicle

·
Registered
2017 Subaru Impreza hatchback (base model)
1 Posts
Do you know if this is the only add on you can put on the 2017 Impreza I’ve been looking for an aftermarket spoiler but I cannot find any that would fit it please let me know!
Update: this fits perfect on my base 2017 Impreza. Looks super mean and adds so much style to the discontinued blue hinted dark grey! Sorry for the crappy pic, didn’t get the chance to do a proper photoshoot since yesterday lol! Next on the list is I stalling my lowering springs and tinting lights. Can’t wait to see how good my car looks when I’m all done with it. 🍑 View attachment 27033

1 - 20 of 23 Posts