5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone purchased a cover for the hatchback?
If so, can you provide some recommendations?

Thanks!

·
ModFather
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
571 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've done that, I just want to know if anyone has actually used a certain cover that works well.

·
ModFather
571 Posts
AFAIK, there is only the OEM one. I could be wrong.

·
ModFather
571 Posts
I apologize when I read this I was thinking cargo cover not a whole car cover. That's what I get for reading on my phone. Is this for outside or inside a garage? Covercraft is good if you are storing outside it's probably your best bet. I got and inexpensive one from Woot the brand is Stalwart. I use on my Impreza but it's stored inside the garage so this cover while cheap, works well to keep the dust off.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I apologize when I read this I was thinking cargo cover not a whole car cover. That's what I get for reading on my phone. Is this for outside or inside a garage? Covercraft is good if you are storing outside it's probably your best bet. I got and inexpensive one from Woot the brand is Stalwart. I use on my Impreza but it's stored inside the garage so this cover while cheap, works well to keep the dust off.
Outside use in a parking lot.

·
ModFather
571 Posts
The thing is, if you get a ill fitting less expensive cover and you store outside, you are asking for trouble. When I moved into my first apartment, I got an okay cover but it didn't fit all that great. What ended up happening is due to a fair amount of wind and such, it scratched the paint in a number of rub spots. It goes without saying you don't want to cover a super dirty car and you want it to not trap water underneath when it rains.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts