5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I was curious if I'm the only one wondering if the LED headlights off of the limited model would be able to work on my sport model. I really like the look of them and the DRLs that it has. I don't necessarily need the steering responsiveness to work, over them just being able to fit in the first place. I don't know why subaru didn't decide to make them optional for all trim levels like other car companies. :confused:

·
Registered
730 Posts
Hi All,

I was curious if I'm the only one wondering if the LED headlights off of the limited model would be able to work on my sport model. I really like the look of them and the DRLs that it has. I don't necessarily need the steering responsiveness to work, over them just being able to fit in the first place. I don't know why subaru didn't decide to make them optional for all trim levels like other car companies. :confused:
This has already been asked & answered if you search the forum but no they don't work the wire harness is different.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Definitely not gonna be a plug n play swap, but anything is possible. They wouldn't swivel or self level but it would be possible to get them wired up.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Definitely not gonna be a plug n play swap, but anything is possible. They wouldn't swivel or self level but it would be possible to get them wired up.
Yeah anything is possible, but if you wanna butcher the wiring & possibly void your warranty go right ahead :wink2:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah anything is possible, but if you wanna butcher the wiring & possibly void your warranty go right ahead :wink2:
well as soon as a front lip and lowering springs become available, warranty is going right out the window and i don't mind :grin2:

As for the lights, i really don't mind not having the leveling and swiveling, but they are just gorgeous lights. If i could get the led strip to work with the ones on the bumper on the sport model, id be more than happy. :grin2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts