5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody I'm gald to be here. About a week ago I just bought a 2017 Subaru impreza hatchback. It is finished in Lapis Blue Pearl and has an ivory interior. This is my dream car and my first time owning a Subaru. I went from a 2002 Hinda Civic Ex to a 2017 impreza. The difference is night and day. I love my new
car so much

·
Administrator
2017 Imp 5 door. Auto, Red.
1,905 Posts
Welcome! Hope you have many, trouble free years with it. Do you plan on modding it at all?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello everybody I'm gald to be here. About a week ago I just bought a 2017 Subaru impreza hatchback. It is finished in Lapis Blue Pearl and has an ivory interior. This is my dream car and my first time owning a Subaru. I went from a 2002 Hinda Civic Ex to a 2017 impreza. The difference is night and day. I love my new car so much

Welcome Aboard! I also have a 2017 Sport, manual, roof, HK upgrade etc. Island Blue Pearl I believe is my color. anyway, Have had mine a year, bought mine with 12k miles in 2019, have 27k now and no problems. I miss the 2.5 engines as they had more beef when stepping on the pedal, but this car gets good milage and the candy makes it pleasant to drive and use.

-s

1 - 4 of 4 Posts