5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my black mid-spec Impreza hatch 25th May and loving it. Although have been experiencing the shuddering at low speeds when taking off that I have seen discussed here. Done 2000km and had the first check up service which didn?t appear to rectify.

·
Administrator
785 Posts
Welcome! Have you talked to your service tech about the shuddering? Some of us have been told it's normal for CVT.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome! Have you talked to your service tech about the shuddering? Some of us have been told it's normal for CVT.
I really should do, however I find it is quite sporadic and not always experienced so it?s not a major problem currently. But I definitely will be when I have a chance.

·
Registered
117 Posts
It is always best to get these issues noted with the dealership early on. It is much better to have a record of the problem existing early on than it is to go later and tell them it started earlier.

·
Premium Member
2017 Mazda CX-5 Sport
2,186 Posts
This is my second CVT and in my humble opinion it is just normal for them. If mine starts "shuddering" I am not going to worry about it and if it fails it is fully covered.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Picked up my black mid-spec Impreza hatch 25th May and loving it. Although have been experiencing the shuddering at low speeds when taking off that I have seen discussed here. Done 2000km and had the first check up service which didn?t appear to rectify.
Welcome to the forum. I have over 14000 miles on mine & I still experience the shuddering, but only at low speeds in stop & go traffic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts