5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Proud owner of a new premium 2017 crystal white pearl hatchback. Her name is Luna and I'm excited to take her out on road trips! Looking forward to chatting with everyone on the forums.

·
Premium Member
2017 Mazda CX-5 Sport
2,186 Posts
Welcome!

The last time I was in Cali. (for a horrible wedding) I was looking for Subies and was SO surprised at the lack of them.

Where I live (central NY State) I swear a third of the cars I see on the roads are Subarus. Just didn't see that many of them in Cali. at all.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome!

The last time I was in Cali. (for a horrible wedding) I was looking for Subies and was SO surprised at the lack of them.

Where I live (central NY State) I swear a third of the cars I see on the roads are Subarus. Just didn't see that many of them in Cali. at all.
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised the next time you come back at the number of Subies on the road :)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Proud owner of a new premium 2017 crystal white pearl hatchback. Her name is Luna and I'm excited to take her out on road trips! Looking forward to chatting with everyone on the forums.
Welcome Emma,

Pretty much in the same boat as you! I'm a new member form California as well. Only thing is you beat me to getting the subie lol, but I'm right on your heels. I am looking into getting the '16 Impreza so I should be joining your ranks soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts