5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Just a quick post to introduce myself. I took delivery of my 2017 Impreza Sport 5dr last Friday the 22nd. I'll be honest , I wasn't looking to buy a car right now having just paid my last one off, but another driver decided to wave out a car from a private entrance into my lane and my car was written off. Knowing I would be pulled into another car payment for a few years, I knew I wanted to have something that would bring on the second look every time I walked away from it. The Sport with it's LED headlights seemed to do that. It's also not my first Impreza as my first car was a 99 Impreza. So far it's not had much done to it other than myself and a friend that does detailing work go over the paint, but I should be putting some rally armor mudflaps and a hitch on it this evening for my bike rack

Attachments

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hello,
Just a quick post to introduce myself. I took delivery of my 2017 Impreza Sport 5dr last Friday the 22nd. I'll be honest , I wasn't looking to buy a car right now having just paid my last one off, but another driver decided to wave out a car from a private entrance into my lane and my car was written off. Knowing I would be pulled into another car payment for a few years, I knew I wanted to have something that would bring on the second look every time I walked away from it. The Sport with it's LED headlights seemed to do that. It's also not my first Impreza as my first car was a 99 Impreza. So far it's not had much done to it other than myself and a friend that does detailing work go over the paint, but I should be putting some rally armor mudflaps and a hitch on it this evening for my bike rack
very nice! it's legit you can get the sport with LED's out there we get regular lights on ours :\

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah the Steering Response LED lights are awesome. It was also as high as you could go while still getting a manual., something that is a rarity it seems if you want AWD and don't want to spend huge money

·
Registered
730 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You were meant to purchase an Impreza, everything happens for a reason. You won't be disappointed with the Impreza though :smile2:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum. You were meant to purchase an Impreza, everything happens for a reason. You won't be disappointed with the Impreza though :smile2:
Beyond the firmware issue on the stereo that this site helped me find mixed with my phone recently moving to Oreo and not helping. The car has been great

·
Registered
730 Posts
Beyond the firmware issue on the stereo that this site helped me find mixed with my phone recently moving to Oreo and not helping. The car has been great
A lot of us have encountered issues with the infotainment system. For some the issues have been minor but for some the units had to be replaced. This forum is great for new members/owners for finding solutions to issues.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts