5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I am a new member to this forum....but not at all new to Subarus. My 2017 Impreza Premium is my third Subie in a row...and my second Impreza...(2003 Legacy GT, 2011 Impreza Premium). Besides my three the family owns, or has owned, three others as well.

Great for the snow...but also a fabulous feel on dry!! I can't imagine not having all wheel drive.

Cheers!
-Greg

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome Greg! Congratulations on the new Impreza. You can put up some pics in your garage if you haven't done so.

·
Administrator
785 Posts
Welcome! I'm possibly moving to RI in a few months (current home needs to sell/rent first). What dealership did you go through?

·
Registered
730 Posts
Hello everyone!

I am a new member to this forum....but not at all new to Subarus. My 2017 Impreza Premium is my third Subie in a row...and my second Impreza...(2003 Legacy GT, 2011 Impreza Premium). Besides my three the family owns, or has owned, three others as well.

Great for the snow...but also a fabulous feel on dry!! I can't imagine not having all wheel drive.

Cheers!
-Greg
We're neighbors lol. Welcome to the forum & congrats on your new ride :smile2: The AWD in Subaru's cannot be beaten. If there's anything you need, be sure to let us know :wink2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts