5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I've spent a little bit of time looking around some of the other threads, even before I officially signed up. In doing so I neglected to stop in and make an introductory thread! My bad. The names Colten, and I am a soon to be new owner of a '16 impreza and I am fairly excited for this opportunity and new part of my life. I sound like i'm becoming a new parent lol, and I guess in some way I am. Not to be annoying, but I will be popping up asking questions here and there about maintenance and upkeep and general experiences that people have had with their vehicles. So please bear with me 0:) I look forward to getting to know you all and benefitting from your vast amounts of subaru knowledge

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hi Guys,

I've spent a little bit of time looking around some of the other threads, even before I officially signed up. In doing so I neglected to stop in and make an introductory thread! My bad. The names Colten, and I am a soon to be new owner of a '16 impreza and I am fairly excited for this opportunity and new part of my life. I sound like i'm becoming a new parent lol, and I guess in some way I am. Not to be annoying, but I will be popping up asking questions here and there about maintenance and upkeep and general experiences that people have had with their vehicles. So please bear with me 0:) I look forward to getting to know you all and benefitting from your vast amounts of subaru knowledge
Welcome! you got a 2016?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately not yet, I am in the process of getting one. I'm currently looking at a good deal for a pre-owned model, so I hope that goes through successfully. If not, I do have a couple of backups ready to go. The thing that really sold me on it was the interior space. I currently drive an '07 toyota solara, which is pretty spacious, but not as spacious as the impreza I saw. I usually have a lot of stuff to drive around so this model seems like an awesome deal for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts