5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey everyone,

Thinking of becoming an owner of the impreza5, what's your opinion?
Welcome! The details are just starting to roll in, but it looks like the 2017 Impreza 5-door is going to be my next car. I had hoped for a bit more of a power bump for this generation though.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:)

Welcome! The details are just starting to roll in, but it looks like the 2017 Impreza 5-door is going to be my next car. I had hoped for a bit more of a power bump for this generation though.
Thanks Dr.T!

Yea, I'm eyeing on that too! Are you a current subaru owner?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks Dr.T!

Yea, I'm eyeing on that too! Are you a current subaru owner?
No, I own an Audi now. All-wheel-drive is a must for me.

I was really hoping for a hatch with the manual...we'll see if Subaru makes that available. Maybe I'll have to wait for a new WRX hatch to order a manual?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, I own an Audi now. All-wheel-drive is a must for me.

I was really hoping for a hatch with the manual...we'll see if Subaru makes that available. Maybe I'll have to wait for a new WRX hatch to order a manual?
How do you like your audi? which model is it?

Yeah I was surprised when they made it auto, since their cars are manual...

Let's hope they do get it in manual for the hatchback :)

·
Registered
229 Posts
having followed a number of new vehicle launches the typical approach was to introduce manual the following year or even 6 months after release, so that's something we have to consider during this time when it's being slowly phased out. waiting sucks but for a feature as important to us as that, patience is key.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts