5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member saying hello, no questions now but I'm sure I will have many in the future. This is my 2017 2.0i base 5-speed in the summer of 2018 just before a road trip.

·
Administrator
2017 Imp 5 door. Auto, Red.
1,906 Posts
Welcome! Please try to search before asking questions, thank you.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Welcome! Please try to search before asking questions, thank you.
is there a way to improve the seach bar? Everytime in the past I have searched for anything on here it gives me everything with any keyword. I have went through pages after a search only to find 1 out of a hundred or 2 that is actually related to my topic.

·
Administrator
2017 Imp 5 door. Auto, Red.
1,906 Posts
is there a way to improve the seach bar? Everytime in the past I have searched for anything on here it gives me everything with any keyword. I have went through pages after a search only to find 1 out of a hundred or 2 that is actually related to my topic.
I am confused, aren't searches supposed to give you results from the key words you give them?

·
Registered
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
361 Posts
Welcome!

What helps with searching is to use the advanced search. I find my first go I tick off search titles only. That tends to narrow down the amount you get. Then if that's still to many I pick the specific forum area on the subject I'm interested in.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Part of it has to do with how you search. If you type in "wheels for subaru impreza", it's going to look for any posts which have any word or words in your search, including the word "for". If you just searched for "wheels 2018 Impreza", you'd get a lot more useful responses, and a lot less of the useless ones.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts