5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Impreza 4Dr Sport-Tech
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got these rally armour ur mud flaps for my 2020 sedan and I’m having trouble straightening out the front ones if I try to straighten them out it flex’s and looks weird. Has anybody made the front ones straight without it looking like shit the back ones are perfect nice and straight but the front ones are kinda angled. I’m I just thinking too much into it
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

·
Registered
2020 Impreza 4Dr Sport-Tech
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I recently got these rally armour ur mud flaps for my 2020 sedan and I’m having trouble straightening out the front ones if I try to straighten them out it flex’s and looks weird. Has anybody made the front ones straight without it looking like shit the back ones are perfect nice and straight but the front ones are kinda angled. I’m I just thinking too much into it View attachment 26656 View attachment 26657
I’ll have to get some better pictures not in the underground

·
Registered
99 Posts
I recently got these rally armour ur mud flaps for my 2020 sedan and I’m having trouble straightening out the front ones if I try to straighten them out it flex’s and looks weird. Has anybody made the front ones straight without it looking like shit the back ones are perfect nice and straight but the front ones are kinda angled. I’m I just thinking too much into it View attachment 26656 View attachment 26657
im not sure how your going to be able to fix them without re doing it. but how i did mine:

make sure the bottom is level

measure the distance from the ground to the bottom of the flap

measure the part that is sticking out from the car, just make sure you take the measurement in a consistent place along the same body line.

goes without saying, make it all the same for each one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts