5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2017 Impreza Sport sedan and I was wondering if it's possible to swap the spoiler with a STI spoiler. Any ideas would be great!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have the 2020 4dr and was wondering the same thing since the spoiler for the sport one isn’t really my style

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like it but if I can swap them without too much difficulty then I'd do it. I have the STI front under spoiler on it and I'm going to get the STI side under spoilers soon then the 18 inch black STI wheels

·
Registered
7 Posts
I like it but if I can swap them without too much difficulty then I'd do it. I have the STI front under spoiler on it and I'm going to get the STI side under spoilers soon then the 18 inch black STI wheels
I’m thinking of getting all the sti shit for mine too but dunno if it’s worth the money

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I have other mods done just haven't taken pictures yet. So far, nameless exhaust 5 inch muffler, red Perrin tow hook on the rear, rally armor mudflaps with red lettering, black emblems with red stars front and rear, carbon emblem with red stars on the steering wheel, Subaru seat belt shoulder straps with red lettering, HPS short ram intake, nameless strut tower brace and Perrin oil fill cap.

·
Registered
156 Posts
View attachment 25694 View attachment 25695 View attachment 25696
I have other mods done just haven't taken pictures yet. So far, nameless exhaust 5 inch muffler, red Perrin tow hook on the rear, rally armor mudflaps with red lettering, black emblems with red stars front and rear, carbon emblem with red stars on the steering wheel, Subaru seat belt shoulder straps with red lettering, HPS short ram intake, nameless strut tower brace and Perrin oil fill cap.
Honda Civic before the Subaru? ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Never had a Honda and never will.
View attachment 25694 View attachment 25695 View attachment 25696
How did you change the emblems?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The emblems are easy, use a heat gun or hair dryer to loosen them up then carefully use something to pry them off. If you're lucky there won't be any sticky tape left on, if there is then use something like WD-40 or goo gone to scrape it off. Then you're good to go to put on the new ones. There are some videos you can find. The one on my steering wheel is just a sticker you can put right over the stock emblem.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i have no objections what so ever …. if I could replace my sport spoiler with a spoiler lip though which I have been pondering ….. I think it would be more in line with the actual performance it provides ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts