5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently been appointed as a "SUBARU AMBASSADOR" FOR MY AREA.
I applied for this over six months ago.
when I received a letter for Subaru to join I had to fill out a questioner for finale approval. after several weeks I receive the good news.

now before the questions on the "FAMOUS AMBASSADOR COUPONS "
go, I do have only "5 COUPONS" TO DISTRIBUTE OUT".
I only get 5 coupon to offer every 3mos.

please do not pm or email me at present since I still learning about my ambassadorship.
I will post when I will start offering them and how I will excepting the request, an what information that is required to be received a coupon so be patient.

HERE IS SOME HISTORY ON THE AMBASSADOR PROGRAM.
"The Subaru Ambassador program was created in late 2014 to provide our most passionate owners, like you, the tools and information to successfully spread the word about Subaru.
Currently, you are one of over 4,000 Subaru Owners from around the country who volunteer their time to be a part of the Subaru Ambassador Team."
This quote is from the ambassadors handbook by SUBARU."

·
Registered
469 Posts
Congratulations! Hope you get some interesting gear too!

·
Administrator
785 Posts
Welcome to the Ambassador program! I got accepted about a month ago and just got my first box of stuff to distribute to potential and current Subaru owners. I also got my shirt and jacket as part of the welcome kit, which you should be getting soon. I suggest signing up for a UPS My Choice account (I can pm you with instructions) since Subaru will send you gear without sending tracking information it's easier to track when you'll be receiving packages and etc.

One note about the 5 coupons. You only get 5 coupons, that's it. You also get one for yourself. Use the 5 they give you wisely. If you assign a coupon to someone and they don't use it then it's gone. Subaru also encourages you to use the coupons on personal relationships (friends, family and people you meet). They prefer you just don't hand them out on forums like these. It's your choice though. Coupons can only be used on NEW Subaru car purchases and leases. CPO or used Subaru's do not count. Ensure that the person who has the coupon does not mention it or present until after a final price is negotiated. All of these instructions are found on the coupon.

Reactions: 1stsubie

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the Ambassador program! I got accepted about a month ago and just got my first box of stuff to distribute to potential and current Subaru owners. I also got my shirt and jacket as part of the welcome kit, which you should be getting soon. I suggest signing up for a UPS My Choice account (I can pm you with instructions) since Subaru will send you gear without sending tracking information it's easier to track when you'll be receiving packages and etc.

One note about the 5 coupons. You only get 5 coupons, that's it. You also get one for yourself. Use the 5 they give you wisely. If you assign a coupon to someone and they don't use it then it's gone. Subaru also encourages you to use the coupons on personal relationships (friends, family and people you meet). They prefer you just don't hand them out on forums like these. It's your choice though. Coupons can only be used on NEW Subaru car purchases and leases. CPO or used Subaru's do not count. Ensure that the person who has the coupon does not mention it or present until after a final price is negotiated. All of these instructions are found on the coupon.

thanks for the advise and I been a member with ups for a while.
I rec. a letter about my kit and it said in about 3wk. can't waite to what they'll they send.
thanks

·
Premium Member
2017 Mazda CX-5 Sport
2,186 Posts
I filled one out when they said they were looking for someone in my area, then I got an email saying they didn't pick me. :(

·
Registered
857 Posts
Congrats! I think they made a good choice picking you.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Never heard of this before, congrats though.

Only my second Subaru, there are many with a much longer history than I :)

·
Administrator
785 Posts
Never heard of this before, congrats though.

Only my second Subaru, there are many with a much longer history than I :)
Length of ownership isn't the only factor. I owned my first Subaru for 2 weeks and got accepted.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i found out i have some health issue that need prompt attention.
i notified subaru that i resigned from the Ambassador program.
i'm sorry i had to resign but it gives someone from areaa shot to enjoy a Ambassadorship.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Sorry to hear of your health issues. Hope you are able to get those under control - Good luck!

·
Registered
857 Posts
Hang in there. Hope it turns out OK for you.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I have been once since early this year and it is an awesome program. I enjoy participating in dealer activities and getting and giving away free stuff. I love popping into my local dealers...looking for someone buying a car and, on the spot, emailing the finance manager a coupon for them to use as a part of their purchase. Enjoy being an Ambassador and remember, you are supposed to use your coupons on folks in your area and not pass them out over the net. Congrats and welcome to an Elite Club!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts