5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I originally decided to go for Grand Cherokee, but said “lemme just walk into Subaru showroom and see what’s there.” I saw Legacy, WRX, Forester, VX or XV, all of which I could afford. But one look into Impreza 2020 and I was sold and was restless until next week when I already done my research and paid for it. What vexes me is after I visited every Impreza group on facebook to only see motherfucking old models or new WRX .. and almost no fifth generation Imprezas like we’re the new kids in town. Glad we have this forum. Here is my SubieDupie .. sory I don’t have many pictures of it as it is still at the protective-tinting shop.

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
God I love those wheels.

Congratulations!! I've always felt like the current WRX is just too much - the Impreza is totally a blast for a daily driver. Enjoy it!

·
ModFather
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
739 Posts
Welcome! Love the colour! Where are you located? Looks like you have headlamp washers we don't get here in the US. Congrats on the new Scooby :)

Reactions: SubieDupie

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome! Love the colour! Where are you located? Looks like you have headlamp washers we don't get here in the US. Congrats on the new Scooby :)
Thanks a lot! I am based in Saudi Arabia, Riyadh City. It looks like this from the inside except for some paige accents. It also has S/I modes. The only two things it doesn't have are seat heaters and Haraman-Kardon system. Thanks again!

·
Registered
Subaru impreza 5 hatchback 2019/chevrolet caprice estate 1987
7 Posts
Welcome , I felt the same way about the other groups . No 5gen subi's , this group is perfect . 😁

1 - 12 of 12 Posts