5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Impreza Limited
137 Posts
It remains to be seen. The panels are mostly different. They are on the same platform but my understanding is there's quite a bit different. Now if you did a lot of converting, sure, it's the same SGP that all of the cars are on. But we're talking completely rebuilding from the frame.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It remains to be seen. The panels are mostly different. They are on the same platform but my understanding is there's quite a bit different. Now if you did a lot of converting, sure, it's the same SGP that all of the cars are on. But we're talking completely rebuilding from the frame.
Man that sucks, are you only talking about the hood or the headlights or both? My headlights look alright but they don’t have the led c stripe and that’s what I want. My buddy has a wrx and the headlights kinda look the same.

·
Registered
2019 Impreza 5 dr. Island Blue Pearl Limited
134 Posts
The 18+ crosstreks are on the same platform as the 17+ imprezas and they are essentially a factory lifted impreza with some differences in the drivetrain such as their x-mode, differential ratios, transmission gear ratios, etc. Most things from/for a crosstrek should be a direct fit. But there may always be some fitment differences.

The WRX's are still on a different platform and it can be easily assumed that nothing would fit without (major) modifications.

There's a guy who STI swapped his crosstrek. I don't remember if they did a full drivetrain swap or just the engine. @mauromoto_sti on instagram.

There's another who swapped the wrx front clip onto a 2013 crosstrek, but I believe it's still a work in progress. @brokos.wrxv on instagram.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts