5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I settled on a 2017 Impreza Premium and placed my order this week. My local dealer uses a no-haggle pricing model and got it for $1,100 below list.

Delivery date is late December.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congratulations. We can not wait for you to get it and to share with the rest of us all your thoughts. Any mods planned?
Nope. No mods for me. Just the Eyesight package without the moon roof and a few stock accessories.

The person who sold me the vehicle is at a Subaru training event for the 2017 Impreza this week. They will get the full specs and an opportunity to ask questions. He offered to ask them about some of the global platform engine questions I had if the specs sheet they receive doesn't address them.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Sweet congratulations. $1,100 below list is pretty amazing, didn't think anyone would be able to get that just yet.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet congratulations. $1,100 below list is pretty amazing, didn't think anyone would be able to get that just yet.
It might end up being a bigger discount than that in December when I pay for the vehicle because no incentives or financing offers have been released yet. If I can get 0% financing, I would probably do that otherwise I'll just buy it and save on the interest payments.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hopefully they have incentives like 0% financing. That tends to draw in a lot of people as it ends up in a good amount of savings at the end.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts