5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ohhhhhh bois I FINALLY achieved independent fog lights! Able to use them at anytime, even when the car is off.

·
Registered
2.0i 5D 5MT Silver
50 Posts
Cool, willing to share any more info? I'll be likely doing the same when I get around to putting my lights in.

I would probably hook into ACC though as I'm notorious for forgetting my headlamp switch(s) :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool, willing to share any more info? I'll be likely doing the same when I get around to putting my lights in.

I would probably hook into ACC though as I'm notorious for forgetting my headlamp switch(s) :D
I found a post from the XV forum that is incredibly informative. Here you are, my man.

XV Forum

·
Registered
2.0i 5D 5MT Silver
50 Posts
That's my goal!

·
Registered
2.0i 5D 5MT Silver
50 Posts
Thanks! My kit should be arriving in a few days and as soon as I get a chance to install it, I'll be modifying the wiring for a custom switch. I'll post up my results when its done :D

I do need to find some sort of dash switch that fits. I am not paying $70 for the Subaru switch, that's absurd! :D

·
Registered
2019 Base CVT + Eyesight + Fogs
358 Posts

·
Registered
2.0i 5D 5MT Silver
50 Posts
Thanks!

·
Registered
2019 Base CVT + Eyesight + Fogs
358 Posts
Thanks for the link, love the options!
Installed my SNK switch yesterday and, in retrospect, would recommend to spend some time hunting down factory switches from parted out cars.

It was really hard to get in, and in the process the retainer wedge that sticks out has been destroyed due to 3d printed material's softness.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts