• NO!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a guy selling a 2006 Impreza 2.5 i with new clutch, head gaskets,water pump, tires, allignment.
Hes asking 3800
The exterior has some dents but it has a wrap and nice exhaust. The interior needs work too. Is it worth buying?

·
Registered
2018 Hatch 5MT
107 Posts
Get a pre-buy inspection done by a mechanic. Rust and compression test would be a couple of the main things to check. Also, what are the miles? I'm wary about wraps on old cars; it's a great way to hide obvious flaws.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Get a pre-buy inspection done by a mechanic. Rust and compression test would be a couple of the main things to check. Also, what are the miles? I'm wary about wraps on old cars; it's a great way to hide obvious flaws.
That would be the best thing to check for, plus emissions. Where he lives there isn't a check for it. Yeah the wrap was put on after a few dents and such. It has 141k miles

·
Registered
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
368 Posts
If the motor is in good shape it would be a good winter car if you live where it snows. Nothing like haveing a beater subaru with snows for the winter. It will keep the miles off you main car plus it really is nice having a spare car if you can afford it.

·
Administrator
2017 Imp 5 door. Auto, Red.
1,913 Posts
Just follow this post.

·
Administrator
2017 Imp 5 door. Auto, Red.
1,913 Posts
If the motor is in good shape it would be a good winter car if you live where it snows. Nothing like haveing a beater subaru with snows for the winter. It will keep the miles off you main car plus it really is nice having a spare car if you can afford it.
Agreed.

Unless it is a money pit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts