5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! I just purchased my first and brand new 2017 Subaru Impreza on Monday!! I finally decided to kick my 2003 Honda Civic to the curb and invest into one of the greatest cars out there! Scooby was definitely not easy to find either! Since it is the end of the season, and 2018's are now coming out, there was quite the hunt that had to go on to find her! Since I was being picky and my only choice was a White 2017 Subaru Impreza, it made it a little difficult. Most dealerships told us there were none left and that we would have to wait for the 2018's. After tons of searching, Scooby appeared! (all the way in Newmarket!). It did not take long to bite the bullet as it seemed as though this model and year were becoming extinct to find.

Scooby has officially been with me since September 18, 2017 and she has been fantastic. The sunroof is a real plus as I never had one before and I've used it everyday since Monday.

I drive around the Oakville/Mississauga/Halton area, so if you ever see Scooby feel free to give her a wave!

:smile2:

Attachments

·
Registered
778 Posts
She is not the premium, I got the sport edition. :)
where are you from? our sport editions have 18" wheels, LED running lights and not fogs and black grilles. also the sedan sport editions here have rear trunk spoilers...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
She is not the premium, I got the sport edition.
where are you from? our sport editions have 18" wheels, LED running lights and not fogs and black grilles. also the sedan sport editions here have rear trunk spoilers...
I'm in Ontario Canada. I got the Sport version not the Sport Tech which is what I think you're talking about. Doesn't make sense why it would be different across the world!

·
Registered
778 Posts
I'm in Ontario Canada. I got the Sport version not the Sport Tech which is what I think you're talking about. Doesn't make sense why it would be different across the world!
ahh, yeah we only have one Sport version. Subaru needs to offer us all the choices you guys get.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Congrats! I love white colored cars & I also did had a hard time looking for one too during my new car purchase. I'm from Cerritos, California. Enjoy your new Subaru

1 - 14 of 14 Posts