5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Base Hatchback 5MT
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I replaced my steelies after they got destroyed by neglect of road maintenance on I-80 EB in Wyoming. I bought Enkei Performance Draco (anthracite) 16x7 + 45mm offset. They're great wheels, but now that I've moved to the mountains and frequently drop into the holler I want better wheels that will keep more mud out from the wheel/brakes. Willing to trade my wheels with tires in certain circumstances. Photo of my current wheels included. Looking for a 15 or 16 with smaller gaps between the spokes. Anyone selling or trading wheels around those specs?
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Hubcap
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting
Product Font Line Screenshot Material property
Product Font Rectangle Screenshot Parallel

·
Registered
915 Posts
Wheel, are you the same person that stole $200 here:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Wheel, are you the same person that stole $200 here:

No that not my mate. Maybe some intruder using my name I can show you anything to prove that

·
Registered
2020 Subaru Impreza cvt base sedan w//ES
179 Posts
The scary thing here is you just reply to wtb ads selling whatever anyone wants.

No location given other than USA and your English sucks. Your phone number doesn’t come back to anyone.

How do you take payment? Paypal friends, zelle, venmo, bitcoin, western union?

Are you willing to physically meet someone?
Can you post pics of the wheels you’re selling with you in it and a sign that says Wheel and today’s date?

Are you willing to meet at a police department to deliver the goods?

Whenever I use FB marketplace or craigslist I always tell the person to meet me at a PD. It’s more for their protection because I and my overwatch are usually armed. 😂

·
Registered
2017 Base Hatchback 5MT
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wheel: I dont have a cell phone. There is a box in your reply tools that allows you to upload a photo. It stopped working on my tablet or I'd take and send a screenshot. That said I will side with caution.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts