5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it’s been a busy few weeks since I purchased my 2020 Magenitite Grey Impreza Limited. First it’s probably helpful to know so I don’t get any haters but I’m in a wheelchair (have been for about 19 years) so I drive with a floor mounted hand control (hence the handicap spot and placard). Things I’ve done to the car since getting it:
1. Changed out to 225/40/18 Michelin All Sport Tires with 18”x8” Niche Verona Wheels. I’m selling the stock Limited Wheels it came with if anyone is interested.
2. Just got the car back from getting chrome deletes done in front grill accent, fog light flares, roof rack, window sill lowers, and four door handles all in satin black 3m wrap. I also had the blue emblems smoked out to match.
3. I haven’t had the car washed yet so I know I owe the forum a better picture, but for now this will have to do.
Other then the acceleration weakness compared to my previous Audi A-5 I have been pleased with the first few weeks.
80483CB4-53F5-4E92-B0AF-40E7512BF267.jpeg

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks awesome! Where do you live? I'd possibly be interested in your factory wheels .
I live in South Orange County, California. Basically I’m in between San Diego and Los Angeles, how about you??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts