Let me know what you think!
Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

Its the EZ lip. I read up on it and mocked it up on the bumper before applying.

There are lots that doesn't look that great so i had to plan my steps haha.

People said if you put a little effort in applying it, it can turn out great.

·
Registered
71 Posts
i gotta hand it to you. you did an exceptional job applying it. I've seen several EZ lip jobs done now and i must say that its a pretty decent product.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Some people won't like the ez lip but I like how it turned out.

Something I’ve learned from modifying my cars for the past 20 years. Get inspiration from others, but know what you like and take pride in what you’ve done.

It looks good but you don’t have to take my word for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you! haha

I'll take your word for it!! XD

I'm still thinking about what mods to do next but for sure there will be more stuff coming.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm still thinking about what mods to do next but for sure there will be more stuff coming.
Mine is or will be all cosmetic mods, like taking off all the lettering and stuff off of the back. Tints, floor mats, mud guards and blacking out the grill. I don't want to mess with it too much since it brand new and the wife said I need to keep this for a while. :grin2:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Ooh yah. My back is debadged. And it looks so good!

Also have rally armor mudflaps, led license plate lights, led headlights, led light strips in the front (where the fogs are suppose to be), window visors, and limo tint (5%).

All my old cars have full exhaust but I think I won't be doing anything to the engine for this car.

My civic had I/h/e/tbs/ flashpro hondata tuned and was very quick. Don't think that will do much on this car tho haha.

Just take turns fast XD.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Ooh yah. My back is debadged. And it looks so good!

Also have rally armor mudflaps, led license plate lights, led headlights, led light strips in the front (where the fogs are suppose to be), window visors, and limo tint (5%).

All my old cars have full exhaust but I think I won't be doing anything to the engine for this car.

My civic had I/h/e/tbs/ flashpro hondata tuned and was very quick. Don't think that will do much on this car tho haha.

Just take turns fast XD.
Mine will be cosmetic too. Window visors, mudflaps, led license plate bulb, and license plate relocate kit is next. My rear is also debadged and added a red strip and switch out my reverse lights to LED and sun strip on front windshield. The emblem overlays are recent too.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Its cool...I had the front lip on a few months back until one side started to peel off. Also, have to remember not to park forward too much while parking esp near the sidewalks and watching out for dips.
What will be the best way for the EZ lip to hold up better? The 3M adhesive doesn’t seem to be strong enuf. Thinking of applying a new one and something to let it hold up better into place.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Its cool...I had the front lip on a few months back until one side started to peel off. Also, have to remember not to park forward too much while parking esp near the sidewalks and watching out for dips.
What will be the best way for the EZ lip to hold up better? The 3M adhesive doesn’t seem to be strong enuf. Thinking of applying a new one and something to let it hold up better into place.
That is why I went with the All Fit Automitive lip, it came with self tapping screws and washers to help make sure the lip will fit snug. It also came with some pre-stick solution for the 3m tape to stick better. Im sure you can go to your local hardware store to find you some self tapping screws and washers and install them. Not many people are a fan on drilling into the bumper, but for me its just the bottom and noone sees it. The bottom of the bumpers get tore up without a lip so figured some screws to hold support a lip would be a better solution.

·
Registered
32 Posts
That is why I went with the All Fit Automitive lip, it came with self tapping screws and washers to help make sure the lip will fit snug. It also came with some pre-stick solution for the 3m tape to stick better. Im sure you can go to your local hardware store to find you some self tapping screws and washers and install them. Not many people are a fan on drilling into the bumper, but for me its just the bottom and noone sees it. The bottom of the bumpers get tore up without a lip so figured some screws to hold support a lip would be a better solution.

Thanks for suggestion, I think that would work best.

·
Registered
32 Posts

Thanks for the suggestion, I think that will work best.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
For mine, I cleaned the application area with rubbing alcohol and its been really good. I also have 2 stainless steel clips, 1 on each end of the front bumper. Seems to be doing their job right now.

Also during the install. The ends of the lip at the edges would be creased or wavy. I made sure to cut off those portions when installing. Also gotta make sure to leave enough though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts