5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fellow Californian. In the Los Angeles area by chance ? I like that red trim. what is it ?
Its called "Cowles Products Decorative Molding" that I just got from pepboys, its not vinyl. Its like a rubber trim and yes Los Angeles area.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Not bad at all. I really like the grille rubber trim and the rear "diffuser" rubber trim. Looks clean. That material with the elephants on it in the first picture with the oem shift knob looks golden though... I would just use that ;)

·
Administrator
785 Posts
Looks pretty awesome! Any issues with the install?

·
Registered
778 Posts
i like the red. it looks good on the white. i actually contemplated doing something similar on the wheels somehow just to change the looks up but couldn't figure out what would look the best.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks pretty awesome! Any issues with the install?
Nothing except for the trim being hard to cut. Gotta be really careful when cutting around the paint. Boot cover was super easy too, the whole center console just comes off, no screws to remove, not sure for the auto version though.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not bad at all. I really like the grille rubber trim and the rear "diffuser" rubber trim. Looks clean. That material with the elephants on it in the first picture with the oem shift knob looks golden though... I would just use that ;)
Too late I got rid of it lol. GOtta buy some better fabrics and gotta use my moms sewing machine whenever i decide to see her :grin2:

·
Registered
37 Posts
That look's great, I'm trying to figure out what would be a good combination with silver..

·
Premium Member
2017 Mazda CX-5 Sport
2,186 Posts
I think the trim looks great with the red on the white, wouldn't do much to my car since it is red! :)

I like the shift boot you did, very classy I don't like the bar code logo on the knob though, I know it is their logo.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts