5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
2017 Imp 5 door. Auto, Red.
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a fun drive in a murdered out Lambo today. Must say that the acceleration is a tiny bit different than the Impreza!

I have lots of friends who are car guys, they own exotics and hot rods. I have never felt such brutal acceleration in another car compared to the Lambo, and the engine sound is amazing.

[/url][/IMG]

·
Administrator
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Love this photo of my 16 year old son sitting in the car, keep working dude! Maybe someday!

[/url][/IMG]

·
Administrator
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The inside of the car is amazing.

[/url][/IMG]

·
Administrator
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Come on folks! 73 views and no comments? Lets get this forum going!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Took a picture with a vintage mid-80's Lambo in my garage today. Had to wipe the ol' car down a bit to dust it.

·
Registered
778 Posts
CJ, how many links did you pull him by? at least 3 I am guessing, lol.

seriously though, the Lambo is a badddd ride for sure!

·
Administrator
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
CJ, how many links did you pull him by? at least 3 I am guessing, lol.

seriously though, the Lambo is a badddd ride for sure!
I think the Lambo does 0-60 in around three seconds, our cars are in the eight second range?

We did about six pulls from a stand still to about 120mph and it was still pulling like crazy. And the sound....unbelievable.

·
Registered
778 Posts
oh no doubt. one of our customers owns a Lambo and I don't think I have ever heard a car that sounds even close to it. the craftsmanship alone is very impressive. truly a piece of art. if you can afford it...

·
Administrator
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh no doubt. one of our customers owns a Lambo and I don't think I have ever heard a car that sounds even close to it. the craftsmanship alone is very impressive. truly a piece of art. if you can afford it...
Well, I am a teacher so, when I get my teacher's bonus I plan on buying two of them. ;)

·
Registered
653 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Looks like fun but personally just never been impressed with the "exotic" cars. They are powerful but in no way practical and often you can get cheaper cars that are nearing the performance for far less, and many of the supercars need smooth, well kept roads to be driven on. Great you had the experience though. Your son must have been thrilled.

·
Administrator
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks like fun but personally just never been impressed with the "exotic" cars. They are powerful but in no way practical and often you can get cheaper cars that are nearing the performance for far less, and many of the supercars need smooth, well kept roads to be driven on. Great you had the experience though. Your son must have been thrilled.
He is still talking about it days later. It really is just an incredible car.

·
Registered
156 Posts
He is still talking about it days later. It really is just an incredible car.
They are nice cars, The place I work makes gears for everybody out there, we have made transmission gears for classics, including a doosenberg (not sure how its spelled exactly) that the owner drove to the shop for everyone to check it out, a GM engineering manager came by to check it out, not very fast but classic all the same.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts