5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

41 - 60 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
thanks man! wait until i install my fogs and h&r gets done with my car!! we will have suspension available from them in the next month or so! im a manager a subaru dealership so i got it there!

·
Registered
160 Posts
thanks man! wait until i install my fogs and h&r gets done with my car!! we will have suspension available from them in the next month or so! im a manager a subaru dealership so i got it there!

can you provide part number for the front lip. and if you dont mind let us know about the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38 Posts
yeah my cost was $300 i think? i been there 10 years as a manager so they hooked me up.. i think retail is like $400+ ill find out tomorrow and post pricing and part number for sure! it's in the 2018 impreza accesory brochure along with the rear sti spoiler , side skirts and rear lip as well.

·
Registered
160 Posts
yeah my cost was $300 i think? i been there 10 years as a manager so they hooked me up.. i think retail is like $400+ ill find out tomorrow and post pricing and part number for sure! it's in the 2018 impreza accesory brochure along with the rear sti spoiler , side skirts and rear lip as well.

Thank you sir. I’ll wait for the part number. And i already ordered sport mesh grille.

Here’s a sample pic of impreza with lowering springs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey guys!! park number for the STI front spoiler on my vehicle is E2410FL000

STI side skirts part number IS E2610FL010

Sti rear spoiler is E5610FL010.

Sti flexible strut tower brace is E4010FL000

Waiting to hear back about how much of a discount I can get for everyone on these items. We could ship it directly to you from my dealership.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hey guys!! park number for the STI front spoiler on my vehicle is E2410FL000

STI side skirts part number IS E2610FL010

Sti rear spoiler is E5610FL010.

Sti flexible strut tower brace is E4010FL000

Waiting to hear back about how much of a discount I can get for everyone on these items. We could ship it directly to you from my dealership.
Think the side skirts will fit on out gen5 Imprezas? The body is different

41 - 60 of 127 Posts