5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

61 - 80 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
I've been eyeing the Rally Armor mudflaps for the last month. Were they easy to install? They look super easy to install with all the hardware included.

yes it is very simple to install. it took me 25mins to install it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
65 Posts
i like doing DIY detailing. i normally do that if i have spare time. and i have the specific tools for detailing cars. my car has more than 5k miles.

here is my inetrior.

What do you use to clean the dashboard? I know its a similar material to suede....

·
Administrator
780 Posts
Can’t let all the salt and snow sit on your car all winter. A detailing place just opened near me and they offer a monthly membership to detail the car inside and out. This is my second time using them and the results are phenomenal. He also had a brand new ‘18 STI he was working on as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
215 Posts
dirtier looks better
Can’t let all the salt and snow sit on your car all winter. A detailing place just opened near me and they offer a monthly membership to detail the car inside and out. This is my second time using them and the results are phenomenal. He also had a brand new ‘18 STI he was working on as well.
Man I wish I had some dirt roads that looked like that near me. Nice pictures.

·
Registered
531 Posts
347FE086-FAD7-4FED-950C-64E2E39B42A0.jpg

It’s almost too good in the snow. 4in of fresh snow and a coating of sleet and it just creeped right up onto the levee.

61 - 80 of 121 Posts