5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

81 - 100 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
A few pics of my Impreza 5-Door (17). Have emblem layovers (steering wheel, rear, front) , Roof Rack, rally armor mud flaps, deleted the muffler but mines automatic and it sounded good until the cvt kicks in so I put that back on.

I have RS-R lowering springs (don’t feel like dealing with coil overs), plan on tinting taillights and headlights , mesh grille , some THULE accessories and a new pair of wheels soon too come.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2017 Mazda CX-5 Sport
2,186 Posts
A few pics of my Impreza 5-Door (17). Have emblem layovers (steering wheel, rear, front) , Roof Rack, rally armor mud flaps, deleted the muffler but mines automatic and it sounded good until the cvt kicks in so I put that back on.

I have RS-R lowering springs (don’t feel like dealing with coil overs), plan on tinting taillights and headlights , mesh grille , some THULE accessories and a new pair of wheels soon too come.
Welcome!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Would like to know where did you buy the bumper from, i'm looking for modifying my Subaru, please let me know about it thanks

·
Registered
2019 Impreza Premium Hatch CVT
174 Posts
Thanks, I think this is the 5th or 6th scooby they have been on :)
Probably not a lot of Subarus in Kansas, eh? I remember driving thru years ago in a Subaru (around early 2000s) and getting weird looks because I wasn't in a Buick or Pontiac lol.

·
Registered
68 Posts
love the color, it was my first choice but sadly finding a manual was hard enough :( Curious why you put the cables on the rear and not the front?
When I shopped for this car they only had manuals in this color which is what I was looking for anyway. As for the chains they would only fit on the rears cause the coilovers on the front where too close to the wider wheels. Still handled great and was actually pleasant to drive in the snow, I was able to do some slides with the traction control off.

81 - 100 of 121 Posts