5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

101 - 120 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Out for a drive today through the Laurel Highlands of SW Pennsylvania:

It's a great place to drive. There're miles of lightly travelled roads that would make good tarmac stages for the World Rally Championship. :)

·
Registered
2017 Impreza Sport MT
25 Posts

Just ordered a 22' led light bar to mount on the lower grill and the OEM rain guards. Variant Aero Front Splitter, Side Skirt extentions, and rear Cannard getting ordered this week.. shes about to look BAD!

·
Registered
2017 Impreza Sport MT
25 Posts
Got my windows tinted! 43% on the windshield and 15% on all the other windows!
Also put some Weathertech floor mats up front. Waiting on my Window rain guards and the wiring harness for my light bar.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Windshield got tinted? Just the top edge, or the whole thing?

·
Registered
CM Grey 2017 Sport Hatch CVT
71 Posts
the DRL surround looks different and the bumper line also looks different, by looking at the other bumpers in this thread
i stand corrected. it’s just the newer bumper for the 20-21 models. looks sick IMO

·
Registered
531 Posts
The 20+ bumpers look too much like a Jetta imo

But that tint looks killer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
850 Posts
The whole thing! 😅🤫
I've never heard of anyone tinting the windshield, other than a few inches of the top edge. Typically it's the doors and rear glass that get tinted.

·
ModFather
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
1,032 Posts
I've never heard of anyone tinting the windshield, other than a few inches of the top edge. Typically it's the doors and rear glass that get tinted.
I know I was surprised too but they do it now. I opted not to do it myself but the tint is only very slight but it reflects IR and keeps the interior cooler.

·
Registered
2017 Impreza Sport MT
25 Posts
Its honestly not super common... and not entirely legal in CO which is why you probably don't see it often.

101 - 120 of 127 Posts