5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

121 - 140 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Car looks great but those hubcaps have got to go!
Oh I definitely agree! It was already down one on the driver side and I just lost the other one, so looks like these steel rims will be winter tires and hubcap-less. I found a seller on ebay that had some stock OEM 17" Limited rims for a good price, come summer I will get some new high performance tires.

·
ModFather
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
1,174 Posts

Current winter look. Drove to work this morning. Everything was frozen but it warmed up for the ride home.

·
ModFather
1,174 Posts
Put the summer wheels back on. Feels so much better :)

·
Registered
2019 Sport 5MT
75 Posts
How do you like the rally armor mud flaps? I was looking at getting a set..
Do it. It was one of the first aftermarket mods I purchased for mine, and they have worked great. I drive through some dirt (mud when it rains) to get to the practice fields, and they've kept a good amount of mud and pebbles from hitting the rear.

·
Registered
2019 hatchback sport 5 speed manual
30 Posts

this week i 1). replaced the stock emblems with the blacked out red and black ones. 2). oil change and new oil filter. 3). changed the rotors and brakes, only 55k miles but the interstates take their toll. last week i lowered with with h&r lowering springs until i can afford coilers

·
ModFather
1,174 Posts
Do you have your own lift? I hate you ;)

·
Registered
2019 hatchback sport 5 speed manual
30 Posts
Do you have your own lift? I hate you ;)
Ahaha, it’s my really good friends lift, there’s like 4 of us and we all work on each others stuff, like we did the lowering springs and rotor and brake job on my car, last week we did tomie uel headers on my buddies frs

·
Registered
2019 Impreza Sport Hatch
43 Posts
View attachment 25233
this week i 1). replaced the stock emblems with the blacked out red and black ones. 2). oil change and new oil filter. 3). changed the rotors and brakes, only 55k miles but the interstates take their toll. last week i lowered with with h&r lowering springs until i can afford coilers
What color is that? I love it

·
Registered
CM Grey 2017 Sport Hatch CVT
72 Posts

installed Rallyarmor mud flaps, Aodhan AH08 18x8.5 +35mm w/ Nitto Neo Gen 225/40ZR18’s, and installed emblem overlays. I messed the rear one up a bit (and they sent me the wrong one for the front) so i’ll be re-doing the emblems soon.

Just picked up the Sport Mesh front grille!

Super happy with the fitment on the wheels and tires. I know I’ve mentioned my interest in getting lower with some BC coils, but I plan on stepping up to the STI by summer of next year. If there are coils that would work for both STI and Impreza, i would be super down to send it. Otherwise, I may just be getting some lowering springs.

Let me know what you guys think! I’ll post pics of the grille once I get it installed.

·
Registered
36 Posts
View attachment 25233
Wow! That dark blue almost looks like my Lapis in the sun- I thought it was much darker and practically black even in the day 🤯

·
Registered
2017 Impreza Sport MT
34 Posts
Installed the Variant Aero Front Splitter. Had to get the 2piece version since the one piece was damaged in shipping. Installing the side skirt extensions and Diffuser later this week 🤙

121 - 140 of 162 Posts