5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

141 - 160 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Finally bought and installed a set of Rokblokz mudflaps and washed the Roo. I love them. The install wasn’t terrible- took me about 2 hours because the rears were a bit of a pain until I lifted the car with my jack to give me more room to work in the wheel well. The outcome was worth it though in my opinion! My one complaint so far is the screws they sent with the mudflaps are silver against a black mudflaps. Wish they were black to blend in more but will eventually swap them out, or paint them.
5D01E2B8-5B34-436F-B144-FF18D90D5E49.jpeg 20ABD361-6857-4F25-9556-CEE46383CC41.jpeg 262FFF40-066A-40EF-933B-9ACB5236E72B.jpeg 2ABF6076-0821-4F42-866C-208AEA40115F.jpeg

·
Registered
185 Posts
Just a couple of quick shots taken after I was messing around with the car one afternoon. The Forester parked across the street belongs to Matt Turner, who works at Nameless Performance and is also their rally driver. A couple pics below of his rally car that he decided to drive home one afternoon.
20210408_120650.jpg
20210405_180011.jpg

20210330_173811.jpg
20210330_173953.jpg

·
Registered
2020 Sport hatchback manual - Baltimore, MD
53 Posts
Got caught trespassing last weekend and threatened with a $1,000 fine if it happens again.

·
Registered
25 Posts

Finally found a set of Crosstrek rims for a great deal in nearly perfect shape. Decided to go with Conti Extreme Contact DWS in a 215/50r17. Size is perfect, speedo seems to be reading dead on. Honestly don't really know what else I'd like to do the car at this point as I've addressed all of the minor things I wanted changed. So far (bought the car in November of 2019 with 12 miles on the odometer) the things I've done are:

-Tinted all around at... 20%? I think it was 20... It's been a minute, don't remeber.

-Added Diode Dynamics Foglights. These are great. Fantastic quality, very easy install. Always bothered me that the car didn't come with foglights.

-Upgraded hi/lo beams to LED. Wish I had a proper LED housing but seems like a real can of worms.

-Upgraded to Katzkin Leather interior with added heated seats. I hated the beige cloth seats that this thing came with. Was impossible to keep the seats clean/looking clean. Wasn't cheap but would definitely do it again. Great quality.

-Wheels/tires, as seen above

-Added Rallyarmour UR mudflaps with black on black logos.

-Added Primitive Racing full underbody protection/skid plates. The dirt roads around here are pretty nasty and it gives me some serious peace of mind knowing that I'm not going to take out my rear dif or something on a rock/snow/etc. I have considered giving the car a small lift, maybe an inch or so just to give better clearance for scraping out of parking lots, snow, rough roads, etc.

This thing really is a great car. Love it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just a couple of quick shots taken after I was messing around with the car one afternoon. The Forester parked across the street belongs to Matt Turner, who works at Nameless Performance and is also their rally driver. A couple pics below of his rally car that he decided to drive home one afternoon.
View attachment 25400 View attachment 25401
View attachment 25402 View attachment 25403
Dude your Impreza is freakin' amazing. I've been following your posts about your Impreza to Trek conversion. I saw previously that you added the fender flares, but how did you get that black trim for the sideskirts like the crosstrek does? I'd love to have a conversation with you about everything you've done to your car. I want to convert my whole Impreza into a Crosstrek now that I have my car all paid off. Would totally rather convert my whip instead of open up a new loan haha

·
Registered
2 Posts
View attachment 25583 View attachment 25584
Finally found a set of Crosstrek rims for a great deal in nearly perfect shape. Decided to go with Conti Extreme Contact DWS in a 215/50r17. Size is perfect, speedo seems to be reading dead on. Honestly don't really know what else I'd like to do the car at this point as I've addressed all of the minor things I wanted changed. So far (bought the car in November of 2019 with 12 miles on the odometer) the things I've done are:

-Tinted all around at... 20%? I think it was 20... It's been a minute, don't remeber.

-Added Diode Dynamics Foglights. These are great. Fantastic quality, very easy install. Always bothered me that the car didn't come with foglights.

-Upgraded hi/lo beams to LED. Wish I had a proper LED housing but seems like a real can of worms.

-Upgraded to Katzkin Leather interior with added heated seats. I hated the beige cloth seats that this thing came with. Was impossible to keep the seats clean/looking clean. Wasn't cheap but would definitely do it again. Great quality.

-Added Primitive Racing full underbody protection/skid plates. The dirt roads around here are pretty nasty and it gives me some serious peace of mind knowing that I'm not going to take out my rear dif or something on a rock/snow/etc. I have considered giving the car a small lift, maybe an inch or so just to give better clearance for scraping out of parking lots, snow, rough roads, etc.

What size are the wheels and tires?

Edit: I didn't read at first. No need to reply

·
Registered
14 Posts
View attachment 25583 View attachment 25584

Wait? The Crosstrek rims fit for the Impreza because I love the look of them compared to the current ones that came with my Impreza.

·
Registered
2019 Base CVT + Eyesight + Fogs
287 Posts
Wait? The Crosstrek rims fit for the Impreza because I love the look of them compared to the current ones that came with my Impreza.
Most things crosstrek fit the impreza, they're almost the same car.

Reactions: chowser51
141 - 160 of 162 Posts